Annual eye examinations are crucial to the health of your eyes and can be an indicator of larger health issues. Vision insurance can help reduce your expenses by offering yearly benefits for eye examinations, glasses, and contact lenses.
At New Vision Eyecare, we accept the following vision insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- EyeMed Vision Care (excluding Advantage H and TeamCareVision networks)
- HealthScope (NES)
- Humana Vision
- National Vision Administrators (NVA)
- Superior Vision (excluding Healthspring and Medicare networks)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Are you paying out of pocket for your services? Ask about the discounts we offer with:
- Blue Perks
- Farm Bureau
Is yours an insurance plan with which we are not participating providers? Don't forget about out-of-network benefits! For your convenience, we supply itemized receipts and out-of-network claim forms (when applicable) to submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement.
We also accept Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which can be used towards eye examinations as well as prescription eyewear and contact lenses.